5.0
Turnaround Time

I had extensive water damage to my upstairs bathroom and downstairs kitchen from an overflowing toilet tank on the second floor.After finishing up a job some miles away, two employees and their operations manager, Dustin Gaede, arrived late afternoon.

Dustin clearly explained to me the strategy to dry up the walls, cupboards, ceiling and bathroom floor. They dug right in. Another fellow employee had worked on a job and came early evening to help with this job. They all left at midnight and came back every morning for a week, even through a serious snowstorm.

Such energy, such dedication and such respect for each other and for me.

Definitely two thumbs up.

Reviewer is in happy mood. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good customer service of servicemaster water damage restoration. Servicemaster needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned servicemaster water damage restoration in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Servicemaster.

Had an Experience with Servicemaster?

Comments