1. ServiceMaster has a motto, "restoring peace of mind" That"s a joke.

They create massive stress by their lack of communication, stream of constant mistakes, and exorbitent prices. We had a fire in our building of 21 suites. We have been out of our building 6 months now. They haven't even started rebuilding.

When I contact them to ask them what they have done so far, they haven't returned my calls. They haven't communicated with my council either. The cost of cleaning, packing up, and storing my stuff for 2 months cost us $21,000.00 on our claim. They use one huge box to pack a couch pillow, etc.

so your things take up a lot of space because the more space they take up the more they take in. Our 900 square foot apt. cost $700.00 a month for storage with them. Charged me for 52 loads of laundry.

etc.

etc. I could go on for pages.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. This person is overall dissatisfied with Servicemaster. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Servicemaster.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Construction and Repair category for more informed decision or compare Servicemaster to other companies on our site.

Comments