Hired drunks that worked at an oil change place.They cost me $ 5000.00 because they were hung over and blamed the air conditioning for the reason that they were too lazy to work!They made an opportunity to clean air ducts before they would come in.They forced the ducts off while supposedly cleaning the ducts and left the air running 24/7 because they were blowing in the attic!

!! Thus burning up my air conditioning. The card below was reported to be a Service Master employee. ..who is totally a scam artist!!!!

My son could have done better and he is 14!!! Totally stole my guns,crushed my crystal, and screwed me on fixing my house! !! I have enough proof to prove everything I say!

Not to mention, a certain person was a teacher who was fired because of a sexual situation with a student. ..the card below is not even real! I have been screwed royally!

If I must, I have Text and Email since April, to prove everything I have said is the truth!!!!I want action now!!!!#

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Servicemaster and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Servicemaster.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Home Construction and Repair category for more informed decision or compare Servicemaster to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Servicemaster?

Comments