2.8
Turnaround Time

The insurance company was the one that called Service master.They took 248 boxes and her furniture.

No one bothered to count when they came back in just took there word for it. Some of furniture was broken and a lot of the stuff is still missing. Anyone uses them just beware count your boxes and look carefully.

On your furniture check the feet, refrigerator check parts inside.Worker's were very friendly.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Servicemaster and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Servicemaster.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Home Construction and Repair category for more informed decision or compare Servicemaster to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Servicemaster?

Comments

Why the *** does everyone let them get away with this its a racket it's wrong

Servicemaster - Cleaning Service Review from Chicago, Illinois Servicemaster "Hired drunks that worked at an oil change place.They cost me $ 5000.00 because they were hung over and blamed the ..." Read more 50 Floor - Installation Review from Durham, North Carolina 50 Floor "On December 4, 2014, we signed a purchase order with 50 Floor to remove existing hardwood floors and carpet in our home and to install new hardwood based on the..." Read more Charles Brzezinski Construction Services - STOLE my money Charles Brzezinski Construction Services "CBCS/Charlie Brzezinski took money that I paid him, to work on other jobs. My retaining wall is still not completed and the materials have not been delivered to complete the..." Read more 50 Floor - Customer Care Review 50 Floor "August 8: salesman and order.August 20: no contact from company. I called and made the order.Sept 7: Installation day.Sept 13: ongoing problems.The installers arrived with ceramic tile, and 3 backer..." Read more BATTERIES PLUS ARE FRAUDULENT COMPANY Batteries Plus "In other words,be prepared to argue with a wall when you try to bring a battery back for warranty replacement. Bought a battery in Dec 2016,in Sept 2017 it kept..." Read more Other Company - Beware purchasing a "Cozy Trike" from epizontech.com Other Company "This review is about the people who sell this bike. The bike itself is OK, although badly welded and painted. The problem is, other than placing an order you cannot..." Read more Tj Maxx - Gum in my online order Tj Maxx "I recently received an online order. I sent it back today. The bralette I ordered was opened and someone stuck gum on the bralette with a now and later wrapper...." Read more Renters Warehouse - Scammers Renters Warehouse "Renters warehouse is nothing but slum lords. They hang up on there customer's when calling to have up stairs bathroom that is pouring into the kitchen fixed. We said we..." Read more