Review about Servicemaster Clean Residential Cleaning from Chicago, Illinois

20 of 50 Servicemaster reviews

Hired drunks that worked at an oil change place.They cost me $ 5000.00 because they were hung over and blamed the air conditioning for the reason that they were too lazy to work!They made an opportunity to clean air ducts before they would come in.They forced the ducts off while supposedly cleaning the ducts and left the air running 24/7 because they were blowing in the attic!

!! Thus burning up my air conditioning. The card below was reported to be a Service Master employee. ..who is totally a scam artist!!!!

My son could have done better and he is 14!!! Totally stole my guns,crushed my crystal, and screwed me on fixing my house! !! I have enough proof to prove everything I say!

Not to mention, a certain person was a teacher who was fired because of a sexual situation with a student. ..the card below is not even real! I have been screwed royally!

If I must, I have Text and Email since April, to prove everything I have said is the truth!!!!I want action now!!!!#

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Servicemaster Clean Residential Cleaning
Review category
Home Construction and Repair
review #734534

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Servicemaster? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 3 No 3
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
20 of 50 Servicemaster reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Servicemaster. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Servicemaster.
Filing a new complaint about
×