Review about Servicemaster Basement Flooding Restoration from Elmira Heights, New York
The insurance company was the one that called Service master.They took 248 boxes and her furniture.
No one bothered to count when they came back in just took there word for it. Some of furniture was broken and a lot of the stuff is still missing. Anyone uses them just beware count your boxes and look carefully.
On your furniture check the feet, refrigerator check parts inside.Worker's were very friendly.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Servicemaster Basement Flooding Restoration
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "I am writing this letter on behalf of my parents, who are the ones that got scammed by this individual. On 7/29/16, my parents signed a contract with Jose D...."
- "BEWARE - what you see in the model home is the quality that you will get. Model homes are built in 2 months tops, rushed and hurried with..."
- "We already left a review of Charles Brzezinski and CBCS but please disregard that review as it was forced out of us because Charles held our project hostage until my..."
- "I bought this refrigerator after hurricane Sandy destroyed my home. Within 6 moths I began to notice rust like spots. I called then later I sent an e mail They..."
- "I purchased much. Latitude touring 102T 225 65R 17,a set of 4 from Mavis co. The date was 4/27/2012.When my NYS inspection was done today 6/10/2015 there was 25,681 miles..."
- "Sold Item on eBay, it shipped in 2 packages, The item arrived and the battery arrived unfortunately 1 week later. The Buyer opened a case on eBay right away because..."
- "My TV was having issues connecting to the internet and also had a large white spot on it. I even sent in pictures and they agreed there was an issue...."
- "I have been working for IDC as a high-tech recruiter. IDC is filled with new and latest technology and I learned many new strategies and techniques while working for IDC...."
- "I have no idea who these *** crazy psycho chics were. I am not from the area. I was in town for the night and went here to eat. These..."