Review about Servicemaster Basement Flooding Restoration from Elmira Heights, New York
The insurance company was the one that called Service master.They took 248 boxes and her furniture.
No one bothered to count when they came back in just took there word for it. Some of furniture was broken and a lot of the stuff is still missing. Anyone uses them just beware count your boxes and look carefully.
On your furniture check the feet, refrigerator check parts inside.Worker's were very friendly.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Servicemaster Basement Flooding Restoration
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "I have not been in my home for six months and everyday I notice things that are wrong with my home from squeaky floors to pushed nails, cracks in the..."
- "I am writing this as a review of the work that was conducted on my home last month from Rhino Shield of Jacksonville, Fl. Several months ago, my blood pressure..."
- "We paid a handsome price to have our parking lot Tar & Chipped rather than re-pave which is considerably more expensive. The product did not hold up and within a couple..."
- "Stacey Valnes has taken advantage of me and my mother when he suggested that we list our house at the price that he came up with by looking at the..."
- "I bought Rosetta Stone's Spanish download for Mac for 250 bucks. It crashed constantly, was hard to use, and they're constantly trying to get you to "upgrade" to more expensive..."
- "RANT...1000.......I KNOW YOU KNEW THIS DAY WAS COMMING?............WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND!! ***!!!! HOW THE *** YOU GONNA POST MY 20 YEAR OLD CRIMINAL RECORD ON LINE ...MAKE UP FAKE..."
- "Purchased their outlast trim & plastic restorer. Followed all directions. Doest work worth a ***. Waste of money...."
- "This company has the worst return policy and the rudest customer service. They have the wrong part listed for a 1995 Jeep, send a part for a 2007 which..."
- "I ordered 4 pairs of shoes on October 17, 2014. The shoes arrived on November 7, 2014. They were exactly as I expected when buying from a chinese company -..."