100% full Not resolved
3.3

We had them do a clean up after a water leak.We were flustered and did not know who to call.

since they advertise so heavily, we could only think of the name Service Master and we called our insurance agent and she suggested Service Master. We called Service Master and they said insurance would cover their cost. $500 worth of work and fan rentals, cost the insurance company, and ultimately us, $5000.00.

i know the Insurance company likes paying them because it will reflect in my future homeowners insurance premiums.,

I feel Service Master has a license to steal.

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to "for them to do the right thing. one day, someone will set up a sting and shut these people down" as the author lost $10000. hadisus-.46 is overall dissatisfied with Servicemaster and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about servicemaster water damage cleanup at Servicemaster was overcharge Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Servicemaster.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Home Construction and Repair category for more informed decision or compare Servicemaster to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Servicemaster?

Comments

What you may not realize is that even though you didn't approve the charges beforehand; your insurance company holds those charges against you/your property in a national database and it (plus any other costs of your claim) will serve to make it more difficult and more expensive to get homeowners insurance in the future.

I'm pretty sure that equipment is from ServPro and not ServiceMaster. ServPro has the exclusive license for the green equipment.