We had them do a clean up after a water leak.We were flustered and did not know who to call.
since they advertise so heavily, we could only think of the name Service Master and we called our insurance agent and she suggested Service Master. We called Service Master and they said insurance would cover their cost. $500 worth of work and fan rentals, cost the insurance company, and ultimately us, $5000.00.
i know the Insurance company likes paying them because it will reflect in my future homeowners insurance premiums.,
I feel Service Master has a license to steal.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Preferred solution:
- for them to do the right thing. one day, someone will set up a sting and shut these people down.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Servicemaster Water Damage Cleanup
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "Our shoddily constructed Lennar Home is located in The Woodlands area north of Houston. It is difficult to know where to begin with this review because there are so..."
- "NO complaints. We are rebuilding because of a fire. The insurance adjuster told us to find a plan and a builder. After researching online for local builders on your own..."
- "I bought a house at Sonoma on November 2014, it all started off wrong as they rushed our closing stating they wanted to do it before thanksgiving and even tho..."
- "I've known for quite sometime that there was a hacker on my internet service and using up my bandwidth. I've called Dish.network a couple times only to get "there's nothing..."
- "We went to outback to celebrate our daughters birthday with our granddaughter who is 4 tonight. We got there at 4:45 there were 8 people in the restaurant. 10..."
- "My 30" troy bilt rider was Less than a year old, when the trouble began. It Started digging circles in my lawn, then blade flew off. Fixed by changing blade,..."
- "We ordered an organic cotton duvet cover for our queen sized bed, and when it came in the mail the tags said that it was queen sized. However, it's so..."
- "Got E-mail for FREE SHIPPING and 25% off all merchandise. That is a total and complete lie. They give nothing off on AS SEEN ON TV ITEMS. The web-site does..."
- "I ordered a miu miu shoes online, they came the wrong size so I went to the store itself to exchange them...they did not have them in their inventory. So..."