We had them do a clean up after a water leak.We were flustered and did not know who to call.
since they advertise so heavily, we could only think of the name Service Master and we called our insurance agent and she suggested Service Master. We called Service Master and they said insurance would cover their cost. $500 worth of work and fan rentals, cost the insurance company, and ultimately us, $5000.00.
i know the Insurance company likes paying them because it will reflect in my future homeowners insurance premiums.,
I feel Service Master has a license to steal.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Preferred solution:
- for them to do the right thing. one day, someone will set up a sting and shut these people down.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Servicemaster Water Damage Cleanup
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "These photos are of a house with defective stucco at Sun City Hilton Head, SC. It is one example of the widespread defective stucco problem at SCHH that has resulted..."
- "I am writing this as a review of the work that was conducted on my home last month from Rhino Shield of Jacksonville, Fl. Several months ago, my blood pressure..."
- "We paid a handsome price to have our parking lot Tar & Chipped rather than re-pave which is considerably more expensive. The product did not hold up and within a couple..."
- "I went to Affordable Dentures on 07/2015 and technician took me X rays, she said that she had to remove 3 teeth, because 1 was shifted, 1 loose and 1..."
- "Please DON'T BUY ONLINE ..... I brought A NEW subwoofer because my factory sub was blown I went the radio shop to get installed they took my..."
- "I had terrible experience service in Starbucks coffee where is located on 100 Allen st and Delancey st; the store manager is so rude to me and did not listen..."
- "Good Afternoon Ms Rodriguez, I an sending this email to request a refund on the improper fitting dentures that Merit Coast made. As we previously discussed when I first went to the..."
- "Very disappointed in this builder. Sold my Maronda Homes built house, purchased this house in July and I immediately began breaking out in hives all over my body. I have..."
- "Many of the nay-sayers of this company are correct about the business practices. If you can get the product, especially the night cream, do it, but if just trying to..."