HAD A STORM CLAIM 1ST WEEK OF JULY. HERE IT IS AUG 10 STILL NO CALL BACK, I VISITED IN PERSON 2 TIMES.,CALLED ABOUT A DOZEN TIMES ONLY HAD ONE CALL BACK. I HAVE NEVER HAD A COMPANY TREAT PEOPLE LIKE THEY DO. I WENT AND HIRED A HANDY MAN AND HIS DAD. COST ME ABOUT ONE 5TH OF WHAT THEY WOULD CHARGE. I HAVE NO IDEA WHY THIS COMPANY IS STILL IN BUSINESS THEY SHOULD PAY BONUSES TO THE INS. COMPANIES . CUSTOMER SERVICE SHOULD BE THEIR FIRST THING IN MIND, BUT, IT IS NOT. BEWARE OF THE GIANT. COULD BE A GREAT COMPANY. HERE IN K. C. IT IS NOT

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Servicemaster. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Servicemaster.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Home Construction and Repair category for more informed decision or compare Servicemaster to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Servicemaster?

Comments