My home was vandalized and my insurance company sent in Service Master to secure my residents.After a day or so, the lead person from Service Master came in and took pictures and offer to repair all of the damages through their company which I thought was Great!

I don't have to take time our of running my company to search and find separate contractors to perform the things I needed replaced. I got authorization to have them pull up my carpet while I was away from my home. Once I returned home to take my own pictures of the damage I notice that my dresser was broken. I immediately contacted my insurance rep.

who explained that I need to contact Service Master regarding the damage. Service Master came back out to my home to only take further pictures and to tell me that they wanted to repair the damage they caused. I'm wasn't satisfied with my dresser being repaired because I trusted them to come in my home to help repair what had already be destroyed not to have them repair what they damaged. Because of their lack of concern in what I feel is reasonable, I've decided to take the time to search for contractors to handle ALL of my other damages and not have them re-enter my home for anything else.

I will never use them in the future or refer them to family/friends/ or associates.And because my insurance company State Farm sent them to me, I'm reconsidering renewing my policy with them!

Review about: Servicemaster Vandalism Restoration.

Reason of review: damaged dresser.

Had an Experience with Servicemaster?

Comments