Servicemaster Customer Service
- (800) 633-5703
does not support this feature.
Currently you can call only US numbers.
ServiceMaster is a privately held outsourcing company which provides different kind of services to the firms and companies as well as individuals. It was founded as a moth-proofing in 1929 by Marion E. Wade in Chicago. In 1947 ServiceMaster was incorporated, and in 1952 it expanded to franchised carpet cleaning company. At present moment ServiceMaster has a several headquarters in Memphis, Tennessee. The brands which the company operates by are TruGreen, Terminix, American Home Shield, Furniture Medic, AmeriSpec, ServiceMaster Clean, and Merry Maids. The main services are lawn care and landscape maintenance, termite and pest control, home service contracts, disaster response and reconstruction, cleaning and disaster restoration, house cleaning, furniture repair, and home inspection.
Number of Reviews
Number of Comments
Compare Servicemaster to
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm.
A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future
Where Reviews Came From
- Shreveport, Louisiana, United States
- Chicago, Illinois, United States
- Poteet, Texas, United States
- Houston, Texas, United States
- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
- Northfield, New Jersey, United States
- Savannah, Missouri, United States
- Columbia, Missouri, United States
- Cape Girardeau, Missouri, United States
- Elmira Heights, New York, United States